Resources for learning about genetic programming in general and OakGP in particular.
- Introduction to Genetic Programming - a general high-level overview of genetic programming.
- Getting Started with OakGP - a guide to using OakGP to experiment with genetic programming.
- Symbolic Regression - generating a function to fit numerical data.
- Grid War - a two-player turn-based zero-sum board game.
- Towers of Hanoi - a classic mathematical puzzle.
- The Artificial Ant Problem - also known as the Santa Fe Trail problem.